Inicio > Noticias
According to traditional theory, Centrifuge failure is caused by the excessive imbalance of the rotor, and the weighing error of the sample, the overflow of the centrifuge sample liquid during the centrifugation and the corrosion of the rotor are the main factors that cause the imbalance of the rotor. Analysis of domestic accidents, the main reasons are as follows:
1.When the centrifuge tube is balanced, the unbalance of the centrifuge tube placed symmetrically exceeds 0.1 ~ 1g due to the long-term use of the balance and the failure to calibrate it.
2. When the centrifuge tube was loaded, because the sample liquid bundle was filled or the cap of the centrifuge tube was not tightened and sealed, the high vacuum state in the centrifuge chamber during the centrifugation process caused the centrifuge tube to flatten, rupture, and overflow the sample liquid, resulting in unbalanced rotors. The shaft is bent or broken.
3. Since the specific gravity of the original sample is not equal to the specific gravity of the balance liquid, the rotor dynamic balance is out of adjustment and an accident occurs.
4. When using a horizontal rotor, the serial number of the bucket and the serial number of the main body of the horizontal rotor are not carefully installed, which will affect the dynamic balance of the rotor.
5. An accident occurred when aluminum alloy centrifuge tube caps were mixed with stainless steel centrifuge tube caps.
6. Improper use and improper disinfection of the rubber sealing ring in the centrifuge tube cap and the rubber sealing ring of the rotor cover. The rotor runs in an unbalanced state.
7. For the centrifuge tubes of various materials, I did not have a good understanding of the centrifuge tube application scope and disinfection methods of the Automatic Centrifuge required by the manufacturer before use. Chemical solvents and improper disinfectant treatments were used, which caused the centrifuge tubes to swell during operation. , Rupture and accident.
8. Due to carelessness during work, the rotor cover was not tightened or the rotor cover and the rotor handle were interchanged, causing the screw locks to not match. When the machine was turned on, the rotor cover was thrown out and a serious shaft broken accident occurred.
9. The centrifuge tube is aging or the centrifuge tube of the high-speed centrifuge is used in the ultracentrifuge, so that the centrifuge tube is broken during operation, the sample liquid overflows and causes an imbalance, and the shaft is bent.
10. Due to improper service life management and various corrosions, the rotor exploded during operation.
11. Due to various reasons, the drive system or other fixed parts of the system were not removed during installation, and the test operation of the instrument was forced to cause broken shaft and rotor explosion accidents.
12. Materials such as drive shafts and rotors have internal injuries or inspection and quality problems during manufacturing, which are also one of the main causes of accidents in the instrument.
If you have more questions, please contact the Centrifuge Supplier